How To Pick Up A Good Topic For Your Essay On Racism
Racism is a large topic of discussion throughout society. Racism still exists in many sections of society, and in fact in many institutions. As such, the topic makes for a good essay discussion and students are tasked with completing a paper on the issue so they can become more aware about it, especially as some could be affected by racism. In this article, we will discuss what makes for a paper on the issue.
A good topic on racism will allow you to bring in many different kinds of sources. These can range from newspaper article to empirical studies on the issue. The reason why these are so important is due to the fact that citing sources strengthens the argument that you are making. Since you are providing legitimacy to your viewpoint, this means that you are likely to receive a high mark for your work.
The best way to find good sources is to search for them online. There are many sociology journals that will have the latest literature submitted in regards to racism. You should try your best to cite some of the studies that strongly back up your point of view.
To give you an idea of what makes a good topic for racism essays, we have compiled the follow list:
- What are some solutions to end racism in society?
- How different is the racism from the past compared to today?
- What are some of the causes and effects of racism experienced today?
- How does racism play a part in healthcare outcomes?
- What are the causes of racism in the US?
- Racism and Cherokee
- Is reverse discrimination a good solution to the issue of racism?
- Is affirmative action efficient in addressing the problems it is ought to?
- How does racism in employment affect the lives of ethnic minorities?
If you choose to base your essay on the topics that we have just discussed then you will have no problems in attaining a high mark for your work. Remember to cite plenty of sources in your paper, since this will great bolster your grade and impress your teacher.